"A soulful, revelatory, sonic experience". That is what you get when you mix the lyrical finesse of Tyson Amir with the bionic beats of Ridwan Bass; better known as onBEATS. The duo, who met in 2003 while pursuing individual projects, were in awe of each other's musical prowess. Tyson was touring with the Remarkable Current Collective, while onBEATS was producing and beat making for artists such as Planet Asia, Rasco, and Stones Throw. Still, when they crossed paths (which they often did), they could be found vibing to the same rhythms.
NewsletterGet New Release Info And Specials
- 7/15 SleepWalk - The SleepWalk Project - Dnld, Vinyl & Cd
- 11/04/15 Stalking The Pendulum - Hasan Atiq - Dnld
- 12/14 Flush Ep - Hasan Atiq, Dnld
- 12/14 Can You Relate - Sound State (Mikial & Fanatik), 12 in.
- 12/14 For The Mentally Astute Theory Of A Throw-Up - Bas One